WHAT’S IN GRIDIRON MVP™ WATER & GRIDIRON MVP™ CONCENTRATE
Humic is a powerhouse of minerals, protecting the body’s cells from toxins entering the system, accelerating healing processes and disrupting oxidative stress. Humic removes toxins in the gut before they ever enter the body’s cells which improves immune system function. Humic minerals do their primary work outside the cells by preventing viruses from binding to the outside of the cell, reducing inflammation, fighting malignant cell growth and reversing many serious diseases. Humic minerals go to work in the stomach processing food and attacking foreign invaders and toxins, which relieves stress on the immune system by improving its performance against allergens, germs, bacteria and other hazards. The structural complexity of humic minerals makes it one of the most powerful detoxification agents.
- reduces inflammation
- enhances healing
- boosts immune system function
- helps the body correct cellular mutations
- oxygenates & alkalizes the body
- detoxifies (chlorine/heavy metals)
- heals digestive tract disorders
- minimizes allergic reactions
- improves lung conditions/asthma
Corrects cellular imbalances by metabolizing nutrients into its own structure, restores proper function to vital processes and recharges the electrical potential of cells. Fulvic minerals do most of their work inside the cells making the cell membranes more permeable. The benefit is that a higher amount of nutrients can be transported directly into the depths of the cells. Fulvic minerals also aid the body in building a strong immune system. These minerals attach to foreign agent or toxin and transforms it into useful a substance or removes it from the body.
- increases energy/energizes cells
- increases oxygen absorption
- helps convert sugars into energy
- provides natural electrolytes
- boosts natural functions/defenses
- powerful antioxidant
- balances hormones
- restores electro chemical balances
- boosts enzyme production
- stimulates/rebuilds immune system
- helps regulate body weight
Think of it this way, your gut is the engine that powers and boosts your overall health. 70%-80% of your immune system is in your gut; so a bad gut = bad immune system. Probiotics are the fuel that helps get the engine to function properly.
- absorption of proteins, vitamins and minerals
- muscle development
- immune system function
- overall health
- fights Candida overgrowth
Electrolytes are minerals in your blood and other body fluids that carry an electric charge that affects in many ways how your body functions. You lose electrolytes when you sweat and must replace them and re-hydrate by drinking fluids that contain electrolytes. Water does not contain electrolytes.
- processes essential to living and related to the functioning of the brain, heart, muscles and nervous system.
- regulates acidity (pH) in the blood
- hydration – the amount of water in the body
- enhances performance
- prevents muscle cramps
- counteracts free radicals, as an antioxidant
- cleanses organs, specifically benefits the colon
- supports immune system function
- rejuvenates and hydrates the skin
- aids weight loss – appetite suppressant
- lubricates muscles and joints
- Digestive Aid
- Anxiety Relief
- Cancer Spread. The National Cancer Institute details several studies into the anti-tumor effects of CBD. One study in mice and rats suggest CBDs “may have a protective effect against the development of certain types of tumors.” CBDs may do this by inducing tumor cell death, inhibiting cancer cell growth, and by controlling and inhibiting the spread of cancer cells. One study by California Pacific Medical Centersuggests CBD “turns off” the gene involved in the spread of breast cancer. These scientists found CBD inhibits ID-1, an action that prevents cancer cells from traveling long distances to distant tissues.
- CBD relieves psychotic symptoms associated with schizophrenia, according to research by University of Cologne in Germany. Schizophrenia affects about 1.1 percent of the population, or approximately 2.4 million adults in the United States. CBD continues to surprise medical researchers with the variety of common health benefits it provides. An increasing number of scientists, physicians and consumers are learning about these health benefits and incorporating CBD into a healthy lifestyle plan.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5540685/(Cannabidiol as possible treatment option for intractable epilepsy).
- https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/aes/61888(Cannabidiol may reduce seizure severity in refractory epilepsy).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5355474/(Cannabidiol has neuroprotective and anticonvulsant effects in rodent model of epilepsy).
- http://www.cannabismedicinal.com.ar/images/documentos/Investigacion/Cannabidiol_in_patients_with_treatmentresistant.pdf(Cannabidiol may reduce seizure frequency in highly treatment-resistant epilepsy).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707667/(Cannabidiol has anticonvulsant and neuroprotective properties in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric conditions).
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318821136_Modulation_of_Astrocyte_Activity_by_Cannabidiol_a_Nonpsychoactive_Cannabinoid(Cannabidiol and modulation of astrocyte activity).
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13724/full(Cannabidiol and its effects on emotion and anxiety).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5289988/ (Cannabidiol and evidence for its therapeutic properties in Alzheimer’s Disease).
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316173599_Neurological_aspects_of_medical_use_of_cannabidiol(Cann-abidiol and its use in brain and neurological disorders).
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/292679412_Cannabidiol_neuroprotection_and_neuropsychiatric_disorders(Cannabidiol, neuroprotection, and its effects on neuropsychiatric disorders).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5099166/(Cannabidiol is associated with therapeutic efficacy and reduced symptoms in psychosis).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3371734/(Cannabidiol and other cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4269422/(Cannabidiol and its protective effects on spinal disc degeneration).
- http://journals.lww.com/pain/fulltext/2017/12000/Attenuation_of_early_phase_inflammation_by.18.aspx(Cannabi-diol prevents inflammation and reduces pain and nerve damage in osteoarthritis in rodents).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/(Cannabidiol as topical gel reduces pain-related behaviors and inflammation in rodent model of arthritis).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478794/(Cannabidiol decreases pain and alters responses in rodent model of surgical incision).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085542/(Cannabidiol and possible reduction of effects of inflammation on oxidative stress).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3230631/ (Cannabidiol reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neurogenesis).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2228254/(Cannabidiol reduces inflammatory responses in arterial cells).
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0969996113001939(Cannabidiol protects against effects of inflammation in viral model of multiple sclerosis).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232190/(Cannabidiol decreases intestinal inflammation in tissue biopsies and rodents).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458548/(Cannabidiol helps to control rodent respiratory inflammatory responses).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.